Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pakistan 2012

Despite a bit tragic end of 2011 (reference to blog "Goodbye 2011"), 2012 has started with lots of excitement for me as I (and family) will be travelling to Pakistan to visit families and friends. It will be first overseas trip of Musa when he will meet his grand parents, uncles, aunts and cousins.  Everyone there is anxiously waiting to meet little one as they all are counting days (just like we are). Yes this is very exciting !!!

The preparation for such a trip is multi-folded that includes, 1-shopping, 2-shopping, 3-shopping and packing of those shoppings :P and I'm glad that the major part of this preparation is completed (well almost). The packing cannot start until the last 48 hours before we get on-board. 

This time I'm going home after about two years and there are a lots of things to do when I get there. One of the most important (after meeting family of course) is to eat all sorts of local/desi food, hmmm yummy (even the thought of that). The top of the list is 'Halwa Poori', 'Hareesa', 'Muhammadi Nihari', 'Kali Mirch Walay Chanay', 'Bundu Khan ki Handi, Reshmi Kabab, Malai Kabab', 'SnP ka Stuffed Chicken Breast', 'Nadeem Tikka', 'Bhayye k Kabab', 'Liberty Burger', 'Dahi Bhallay' and rest of the list is very long :P 

Along with all the excitement, there is a bit of worry about health that I hope the trip goes without any health issues. The shortage of electricity and gas will also make this trip interesting, aah! There will be lots of travelling involved within Pakistan (I'm expecting although I'd prefer otherwise). 

The trip is going to begin in few days now and I can already see myself at the halwa poori shop, early in the morning "doing the justice" with my craving for it :D

Here is a "screenshot" of the image that I have in my mind, for you :P



With sincere apologies from those having a weak heart :P



No comments:

Post a Comment